Working within Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA) Digital Services Consulting and Learning Services organization, the Consulting Client Partner position is a key Consulting and Learning Service Executive assigned to identify opportunities and drive sales within identified CUs across the whole Consulting and LS portfolio. The role reports directly to the Head of Consulting & Learning Services MELA and is member of the MELA C&LS Leadership Team.
The C&LS Consulting Client Partner is a Head of Sales role responsible for identifying, developing and closing new C&LS business within their allocated geographies (CUs). The Consulting Client Partner shall act as a SPOC within the allocated CU and work closely with CU & KAM Sales teams and engage to identify opportunities and subsequently engage with key C-Level clients promoting C&LS offerings, typically in conjunction with Ericsson product and technology solution deals. The Consulting Client Partner shall work in conjunction with the relevant Practice Heads to ensure that proposals are submitted based within agreed scope and risk parameters.
This role covers CU FBAT
- Driving C&LS OB and funnel Development
- Customer Satisfaction for delivery of consulting projects in assigned CUs
- Acting as a SPOC for CLS and working closely with KAMs, CU & DS CU Heads in all key CU planning sessions
- Lead delivery / execution of selected engagements
- Engage with C-Level clients on strategic issues and key Ericsson product and technology solutions, particularly within large, complex & strategic deals
- Identifying and engaging (as required in conjunction with Practice Heads) the full-range of Ericsson consulting capabilities to help dimension and de-risk large complex Ericsson solution sales
- Jointly responsible with Practice Heads to underwrite solution and UM in presales engagements
- Recognized as a key member of the CU Executive Governance Committees.
- At least 15 (fifteen) years of relevant experience in developing and delivery large complex software program best practice including governance, process, change management
- Ability to be recognized a thought leader with key decision makers in the customer organization on C-level (CEO, CFO, CMO and/or CTO) to contribute to higher sales volumes
- Proven track record in leading & closing large C&LS sales deals
- Proven track record of preparing a large software project sales strategy together with the CU/KAM
- Show strong business mind-set and has extensive track record in consultative and insight based selling
- Outstanding communications skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision
- Develops and leads implementation of new business and go-to-market models
- Recognized as a relationship network -builder
- Degree in engineering, business, network communication, computer science, information systems
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 292984