Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are looking for a Solution Architect for Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA).
Business Area Digital Services (BDGS) develops software-based solutions to support Ericsson's customers to transform their network, enable and deliver multi-services to their customer's customers.
Within the Product Development Unit OSS, the Customer Deployment and Support Unit (CDS) is focused on delivering Solution Implementation Services and Customer Support. We are looking for Solution Architects to drive the Solution Consulting for our Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) customers. Candidates will be expected to provide strong technical leadership. Candidates should have expertise in Mobile/Wireless Telecom and be familiar with Analytics and Big Data solutions. Some travel is required.
What you will do:
- Technical Analytics Subject Matter Expert
- Mobile/Wireless Telecom Subject Matter Expert
- Technical Lead for deployment; contributes in resolving technical questions and issues
- Develops and owns technical scope and baselines Solution Architecture
Apply if you have:
- Experience in developing complex solution architectures
- Experience in Mobile/Wireless Telecom including deep understanding of telecom and mobile networks and data
- Experience with any Analytics or Big Data is an advantage
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Basic Linux and SQL knowledge
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluent English
- Expert in Analytics and have previous deployment experience with an Analytics project
- Experience with analyzing data from other vendor network equipment (Analysis experience with 3PP vendor data, 3PP node log files, data mapping)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 292918