The Network Engineer within Ericsson Global Service Center performs Radio Network Design & Optimization, national wide technical support and performance solution, LTE and 5G new technology trial, and pre-sales solution development.
As a technology and solution focused specialist, his main responsibility：
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirement, design solutions toward high performance wireless networks.
- Technical support to headquarter customer, Ericsson provincial NDO project, or participant delivery directly
- Technology pioneer to lead new wireless technology (including 4G new release and 5G) trial and application
- Other activities, such as pre-sales technical support, End-to-End user QOS optimization.
Domestic and global travel will be required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University education on telecommunication or equivalent
- Familiar with wireless technology
- Good human skill on communication, presentation, and customer handling.
- Good self-management skill and quick learner of new technical knowledge
- Fluent both in English and in Chinese
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 292900