We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Ericsson and our customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early engagement in partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on stakeholder expectations.
- You will conspire and commit to partnering with the business
- You will be an advisor and dedicated to partner engagement
- You will inspire business ideas, strategies & PSL
- Hold sourcing responsible for profitability
- You will optimize sourcing performance targets
- And you will back & support M&A sourcing projects
- Education: Business Administration, Economics, or related.
- Min years of experience: 4+
- Domain experience: Sourcing, Purchase
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Business Modelling Skills
- Business Understanding
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 292884