Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
ICT Architect (f/m/d) Cloud – Req. ID 292856
Location: Herzogenrath, Germany
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost-efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
- Analyze customer/stakeholder strategic intent and update steering architecture principles & models to reflect a desired target architecture state.
- Review and be part in approving development cost estimates
- Govern and approve the logical solution architecture
- Communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
- Represent Ericsson in external industry standardization bodies.
- Support the development and implementation teams with architecture coaching.
- Min 10 years’ of experience in ICT area and min 5 years of experience within IT Security and Network
- Architect expertise within Security, Enterprise Network, WiFi, Certificates, Cloud (IBM/Amazon/Azure).
- Ericsson Network infrastructure knowledge and understanding is a must
- Deep understanding of Core Network architecture
- Knowledge of general Process of Operation, maintenance & planning.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Herzogenrath || R&D
Req ID: 292856