The IoTA (formerly DCP and DDM) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals. We're looking for a technical Security Architect with strong security skills in IT and Cloud technology areas. Characteristics of the IoTA security landscape consists of cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your security expertise, you will part of a security team leading the security aspects of IoTA, such as: facilitate alignment with Ericsson’s global security requirements, acting as point of contact towards IoTA customers for security related topics, defining and enforcing of DCP security culture and requirements. We are responsible for the full lifecycle of our offering, including gathering the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, and handling the end of life for services – all of these are in the scope for this role.
These positions will also have the focus of working with our Security Masters program, and Vulnerability Management - where we support and work closely with the development teams.
You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with IoTA architecture forum, agile development teams and leadership teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical experience and skills in some of the following areas:
- Network Security and Security Architecture
- Information security standards
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
- Personal integrity, data retention legislation, e.g. EU 95/46/EG
- Infrastructure solutions
- IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
- Experiences from ISO 27001 security controls and best practices of security implementations
- Capability to evaluate solutions from a security perspective and have technical discussions with the development teams about how to address security concerns.
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English - you will be giving training sessions to developers, and help them with patching vulnerabilities
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage
- Experience in a leading role within Security (Security Architect, Security Lead or equivalent)
- Technical experience from designing and / or operating Security functions/services
- Experience in product and/or solution development and integration
- Experience in large scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Telecom networks, nodes and architecture
- Experience from vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Experience in IoT as business area
- ITIL and COBIT and ISO27001 frameworks
- CISSP certification or other relevant security certifications.
- Ericsson Product Baseline Security Requirements and Design Rules
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Please send in your application in english as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.