We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
• You will analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
• You will translate requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture
• You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
• You will also communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
• Ericsson Network infrastructure knowledge and understanding
• Academic exam in Computer science or similar
• IT security highly developed skills
• Core Network architecture skills
• Understanding of general Process of Operation, maintenance & planning
• Education: Computer Science
• Min years of experience: 10 years
• Domain experience: IT Security and Network
• Architect expertise within Security, Enterprise Network, WiFi, Certificates, Cloud(IBM/Amazon/Azure).