Ericsson Research is looking for highly motivated and talented Artificial Intelligence Researchers to be part of our Research team, bringing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to mobile networks. We are pushing the technology frontiers in AI, combining machine learning and reasoning methods, tools, and techniques to drive intelligent autonomous operations in large complex telecom systems.
Are you well acquainted with the scientific method, and publish your results in scientific conferences or journals?
Do you want to apply those skills to solve real and complex problems with high societal impact?
Do you want to inspire and lead AI research for the future 5G, Cloud and IoT systems?
Then come talk to us!
We are looking for talented researchers to be part of this exciting journey! We are recruiting the best talent on a global scale, to be situated in Stockholm – Kista, and work with the leading universities and customers.
We pride ourselves in providing a supportive team environment where individual contributors are given the maximal opportunity to excel and develop their technical skills. As a researcher in the AI Research team, you will have the freedom to think big and the opportunity to turn ideas into achievements. You will become a member of a successful global research team as a technical leader, and work as part of this team to create a compelling research agenda and carry it out. Your contributions will include developing innovative AI algorithms/solutions and systems to address research challenges with applications in 5G, Cloud and IoT; prototyping and communicating your work to the Ericsson business units, global customers, standardization groups, and at technical conferences. Here’s what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Strong background in one or more of the following areas:
- Deep Neural Networks
- Transfer and Federated Learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Time series analysis
- Bayesian networks
- Demonstrated implementation/programming skills, for example, in Python
- Experience with Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Spark, pandas, scikit and/or Git is commendable
- PhD degree (preferred) with thesis in one of the areas above or Masters’ in a relevant field
- Prior experience in research organizations/academia desired
- Demonstrated ability to develop novel and innovative ideas, generate patents, publish results at conferences and in journals
- Knowledge of application areas such as 5G, Cloud, IoT, Computer Vision, Speech Processing is a strong plus
- Open and quick to learn new technologies and open to work in adjacent areas
- Good communication skills
Ericsson Research is the central research organization within Ericsson. Our mission is to provide Ericsson with advanced system concepts, technology and methodology and to secure long term competitive product positioning. World-class research and innovation are achieved through cooperation within Ericsson and with partners, customers, universities and research institutes. We are a truly global organization, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment.