At Ericsson in Kirkkonummi we innovate security solutions for IT, Telco networks and IoT systems.
With our actual product we support various certificate management solutions like PKI and eSIM.
Now we are taking the next step to drive this further towards future industries.
To strengthen our cross-functional team in Finland we are looking for an Senior Software Developer with extensive hands-on development experience across various programing languages.
With your technical expertise you will design, develop, verify, deploy, maintain, operate and enhance our secure software solution.
We work according to Agile and Lean principles and have end to end responsibility for our product.
Continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our daily work.
If you’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle new challenges, working with our small and agile team on virtualized network functions and cloud technologies, we can offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and the possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
By joining us, you have unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security solutions across industries. Our expectation is to find an enthusiastic professional with strong development background, but more important a personality with fresh ideas and the drive to contribute to our team.
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Math, or related technical field
- At least four years of experience in software development
- Experience with Linux environment and Kubernetes is seen as an advantage
- Knowledge about Cloud computing platforms, like VMware and OpenStack
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge and interest in automation and scripting
- Comfortable with modern software development tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and related processes would be an advantage
- But above all, enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn is key
What We Offer You:
- Possibility to build your career at Ericsson and develop yourself in a global environment
- Possibility to shape the future and innovate Technology for Good across industries
- A competitive compensation and Ericsson benefit package
- Room for learning and innovations, the latest tools and technologies
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
If you see yourself matching the description above apply now!
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center.
Our R&D teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities.
Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data-hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G, setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || R&D
Req ID: 292693