We are now looking for a Collection support resource to proactively maintain relationship with customer. Follow-up with the customer in order to ensure that outstanding invoices are paid before or on due date. For due invoices seek reason for delayed payment and initiate action plan. Send monthly ageing report with comments on collection status to the Collector.
- You will follow-up on customer invoice payments
- Manage customer invoice dispute
- Collect customer payments
- Manage customer credit
- Handle customer master data request
- Provide clearing instruction to AR accountant for clearing
- Manage open AR line items and secure AR sub-ledger quality
- Provide collection and AR report including analysis and forecast
- Provide on demand support to stakeholders
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders
- Deliver impact to internal stakeholders to reduce working capital days and improve operational efficiency in order to cash process
- Education: Academic degree in finance, accounting or similar field.
- Min years of experience: Two to three years working experience in Finance
- Previous experience in order to cash process is preferred, PSP, project finance, collection etc.
- Ability to communicate in customer’s preferred language, as well as an openness to respect for other cultures.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Root cause analysis and problem solving skills
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Financial Model Knowledge
- Treasury Knowledge
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 292676