Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers, we are looking for .Net Developer to work in our offices in Cracow. Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects building relationships with business and co-workers within the international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be responsible for the software development requiring an individual work and communication with team members. Your responsibility will be also to ensure high quality of deliverables – pro-active and reactive problem-solving during software development, testing and during operations.
Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using a considerable number of technologies.
- Design, development and test of web application based on ASP.Net solutions and enhance continuous integration processes,
- Documenting own solutions using gathered experience in TFS,
- User interface development (HTML /CSS) if applicable,
- Analysis of customer requirements and solution creation in accordance with customer’s requirements and work of other team members,
- Introducing quality improvements and new solutions for customer way of working optimization as well as communication improvements,
- Providing support to team members as equal scrum team member.
- 3+ years of professional experience in .NET programming in C#, ASP.NET (WebForms/MVC),
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server and .NET based ORM solutions (Entity Framework) ,
- Experience with vNext builds,
- Working knowledge of LINQ, SQL, SQL stored procedures,
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and application architecture,
- Experience with jQuery and CSS,
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills,
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline,
- Proactivity and drive to constantly develop and learn new skills,
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM methodology,
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TFS,
- Experience with DevExpress controls would be a plus,
- Strong analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills,
- Love for solving problems and ability to extract their essence,
- Experience in communication with international customers.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract;
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology;
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings;
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher);
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation;
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone;
- Work – life balance.
f you would like to meet #TeamEricsson in person, let’s also connect offline during our meetups (Telco Camp by Ericsson in Kraków and in Łódź) or at other events.
It’s a great chance to ask your questions, check how it’s like to work with us or simply meet your future work buddies!