We at Ericsson Packet Core in shanghai are now looking for talented developers together with us in Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG) product development. Our EPG product is a main node in the Evolved Packet Core and supports multi-access, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G and interworks with Wi-Fi and CDMA with seamless transitions between the access types. We believe it offers the best performance for our customers on the market today. We are looking for intelligent, creative and self-motivated software developer who are passionate about design code or creating advanced automated test cases both. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can growth together with other members in inspired cross-functional team.
- Work as a developer to design and test high quality software product.
- Work directly with product owner, understand customer requirements and come up with solutions.
- Work in cross-functional team which is self-organizing, international and highly independent with Lean/Agile best practices. The team will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Keep learning and trying new things in software craftsmanship which suits and benefits for team.
- Graduating student in year 2019, who will have bachelor or above degree, major in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Software Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge,
- Good knowledge in C++,Python, programming.
- Good knowledge with network architecture, protocol and traffic analysis with Tcpdump, Wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Good English both in written and verbal, able to express own thinking clearly
- Good team working and communication
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 292650