Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an experienced Java and/or Scala Developer to develop and maintain products in our Continuous Integration Engine environment.
Our team is an internal design support organization. We are responsible for developing and supporting the essential software and continuous integration tools needed for the products developed for the Ericsson radio networks.
Your role will include development activities such as: software design, testing, integration, verification, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We are organized in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop high-quality products in agile approach
- Perform trouble shooting and internal customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- BSc degree in engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of experience
- Domain experience: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Scala, AKKA, Docker, REST, MySQL, Git, Gerrit
- Able to work in agile environment
- Business understanding
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Very good command of English
- Thrive in a multinational and multilingual environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 292619