Intercompany Accountant Operations JD
Global Intercompany Clearing & GRIR is a unit within Global Internal Services Management (GISM) which belongs to Finance Business Services within Group Function Finance.
The unit is responsible for:
• Investigation of GR/IR mismatches
Job description and main tasks:
The job requires frequent contacts with local companies and Finance units around the world, but also with units within Group Functions. The manager for the unit is located in Manila.
- IC Clearing
- Analysis of Unallocated IC payments in AR accounts.
- Investigate unallocated IC payments on the AR accounts.
- Initiate corrective actions and communications
- Clear transactions on Incoming Clearing Accounts.
- Prepare reconciliation for balance sheet GL certification.
- Monitor automatic clearing by RPA, drive enhancements.
- IC GR/IR
- IC GR/IR monitoring and quality control.
- Analysis of IC GRIR Mismatches - causes of mismatches and corresponding resolutions.
- Perform MR11 within threshold.
- Answer inquiries from SPOC towards resolution of the IC GR/IR mismatches.
- Collaboration meetings with SPOCs, FBS and CCH (status, clean-up and other concerns).
- Prepare reconciliation for GRIR GL certification.
Key Competencies Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or similar
Good knowledge of the Ericsson organization
Knowledge of Ericsson Business Processes
Experience from working with SAP tool
Communicatin in Professional in English
Good team player
Highly analytical, attention to details
Quality approach and customer focus
Can work under pressure
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 292593