Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Young Professional Program offers new graduates and young professionals an excellent opportunity to develop and to accelerate a career in a global, inspiring, and fast-paced environment. The 12-month long program will start in September 2019. The program consists of a combination of face-to-face and online-based learning sessions which focus on Organizational and Business understanding, Project Management, Financial and Commercial Mindset, Presentation skills, Customer and people skills as well as Leadership and Innovation, and understanding Ericsson and Ericsson’s business environment. Each participant will be assigned with a mentor that will support you along the way. You will have the opportunity to build excellent networks within Ericsson and your achievements will be highly visible in the company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Project Manager for an internship in the PMO (Project Management Office) for Digital Services in Copenhagen. You are confident in working in a hectic customer interface with various internal and external stakeholders. You have a drive and passion to get the job done. We have an encouraging team spirit among PMO, account teams and service lines, all working for a common goal: customer satisfaction. We offer a global environment with various career development opportunities.
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this the CPM details and clarifies the project scope, secures the necessary resources and plans and monitors all necessary activities. During the project the CPM should normally be the lead person for add on sales opportunity generation. To be successful the CPM must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Regional Organization, 3rd party suppliers, Product development Units (PDU) and Ericsson Global Resource providers.Ensure that adequate cost and resource allocation for compliance to Group and local safety requirements are included in the project scope.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for newly graduates or candidates with 0-3 years of previous work experience with the following qualifications:
- Technical/IT Business & Project Management interest
- Bachelor or Masters of Science in Engineering, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Proven problem solving, troubleshooting and written and spoken communication skills in different situations
- Customer focus and a desire to understand the business needs with end user satisfaction/experience prioritized
- Desire to make a difference and a drive to deliver maximum value, with focus, creativity and self-motivation.
- Professional mindset with strong ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Strong team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Potential leadership and change management capabilities with a drive to become a future leader
We appreciate the following competence and/or interest areas:
- Education: new graduate or soon graduating Bachelor or Master Degree
- Experience in the ICT sector
- Offshore/Remote Teams management experience will be viewed favourably
- 3rd party supplier management experience will be viewed favourably
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Planning & organizing
What does the program offer You?
- Acquiring knowledge and understanding of Ericsson’s way of working & delivering in a dynamic environment
- Learning to be able to confidently and successfully engage in projects with both the technical and theoretical aspects and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Learning to work effectively in a diverse and global team
- Learning how to demonstrate thought leadership and drive for positive change in Your day to day work
- A chance to take responsibility for Your own learning and development
- Learning from experiences gained in different contexts and the ability to comprehend multiple perspectives, relate them to the business and its needs and apply them accordingly
- Building a network with other program attendees across different countries and learning from each other
How to apply?
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
Application end date is 22nd of September, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || Stud&YP
Req ID: 292584