We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Project Manager for the PMO (Project Management Office) for Digital Services in Sweden. You are confident in working in a hectic customer interface with various internal and external stakeholders. You have a drive and passion to get the job done. We have an encouraging team spirit among PMO, account teams and service lines, all working for a common goal: customer satisfaction. We offer a global environment with various career development opportunities.
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) ensures that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the customer and Ericsson. To do this the CPM details and clarifies the project scope, secures the necessary resources and plans and monitors all necessary activities. During the project the is responsible for project finances and for add on sales opportunity generation. To be successful the CPM must engage with the Customer, Ericsson Regional Organization, 3rd party suppliers, Product Development Units (PDU) and Ericsson Global Resource providers.
• Responsible for project assignment fulfillment, establishes the project organization, clarifies scope and secures necessary resources at the right cost level.
• Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
• Drives project execution, securing delivery according to contracted scope and delivery dates.
• Actively seeks to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities.
• Manage project operational relationships with the customer, arranging meetings, customer events and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
• Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of experience in ICT sector
• Preferably domain expertise in Cloud, Telecom core, OSS and/or BSS.
• Team leadership or project management experience
• Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
• Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
• Professional mindset with strong ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
• Strong team player with high interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and Swedish
How to apply?
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. Last day to apply is 25th of September 2019.
Contact Person: recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location: The position will be based in Kista, Sweden
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Job details: Customer Project Manager