Final Assembly Operator
Location: Lewisville, Texas
As a team member of a Smart Factory of the Future in the U.S., we are now recruiting Final Assembly (FA) operators. The Final Assembly operator will operate FA equipment and produce radio units to be used on the 5G network. The chosen candidates will participate both in new product introductions and in volume production. Other important aspects of the position include participating in the continuous process improvement to drive ever-improving quality and productivity within the production environment.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Perform assembly operations according to standardized work instructions, maintaining production and quality standards
- Check machine readiness
- Ensure the right components are used in production
- Conduct continuous monitoring of machine operations
- Check the conformity of products by performing basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions
- Clean workstation, machines, tools, and equipment
- Implement identified improvements
- Participate in knowledge sharing and learning
- Education: High School diploma; technical school preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment (preferred)
- Assembly, soldering, test and calibration of tools, and equipment maintenance experience; familiarization of electrical and pneumatic tools; product test operator
- Familiarity with Electro-static Discharge precautions
- High level of communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and colleagues
- Team-player, self-motivated, committed to providing High quality work
- Ability to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required
- Initially this position may require overseas traveling
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Assembly & Test Job Stage 03