We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to the PPC (Project Portfolio Controlling) team and the PDU OSS Provisioning Manager and taking on some of the tasks of the PPC role.
The PPC role is about ensuring we have accurate forecast data to support decision making and after thorough analysis and verification to make that data available on a monthly basis to the decision makers. The role emphasizes strong analytical skills with expertise in Excel & SAP and knowledge of Ericsson’s and the PDU’s ways of working
This role is a bridge between PDU Controller, Project/Program Managers, Line Managers, and Product Management
• Managing information and supporting in creating information
• Manipulating forecast reports in Excel to support needs of decision makers
• Support with use of the PDU’s PPC tools & other general tools
• Supporting SAP & Replir setup for R&D projects
• Support monthly forecast cycles with checks and follow up; pulling of reports for programs
• Create reports, pivots, etc that provide decision makers with ease of understanding of the data
• Identify & Troubleshoot anomalies in forecasts & reports
• Understand and support the master data for forecasts
• Drive improvement and implementation of PPC routines
• Education: Numeric based degree preferred
o Strong skills in Excel mandatory
o SAP & Replir experience preferred
• Domain experience: business, numerical
• Good communicator with strong English verbal skills
What do we offer:
• Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of billions (40% of the worlds traffic goes through Ericsson networks).
• Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• A healthy work-life balance (a Sports and Social club, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and Parental leave).
• Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, company Doctor, Life Cover and Sick Pay/Income Continuance Plan.
• Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite.
• Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
• 27 days Annual Leave
• Laptop and mobile phone
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || R&D
Req ID: 292376