Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a new graduate engineer in Software Development to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Taskes and Activities:
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or similar courses
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Capability in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Java and C++ programming: Object Oriented Design Patterns, Multithreading, concurrent programming
- Linux OS administration and scripting
- Network programming: Rest/HTTP,WebServices
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Pagani || IT
Job details: Developer