Now we are looking for6 Head of Service Line Optimize & Operate Customer Unit Northern and Central Europe (CU NOCE) reports to the Head of Networks & Managed Services Delivery CU NOCE and is a member of the NMSD CU NOCE Leadership Team.
The Head of Service Line Optimize & Operate is responsible for:
- Delivery of the services portfolio that falls under the SL Optimize & Operate responsibility.
- Operational management of all Optimizes & Operate resources within Service Line.
- Tracking the Optimize & Operate Financials within the Customer Unit to assure that the Financial Targets are met.
- Implementation of strategies needed to secure business objectives as set out by Service LineOptimize & Operate organizations
- Main Customer Unit interface to MELA Service Line organizations and drive implementation of Strategic MELA/Global Programs
- Execute competence strategy on behalf of the MELA SL to secure capability across all areas of the SL portfolio along with closing Service Line critical competency gaps.
- Responsible for fulfilling resource requirements for the Country Networks & Managed Services Delivery Units
- Lead readiness activities related to key/critical opportunities and projects identified across the Customer Unit
- The interface of Pre-Sales Organization for new asset introduction and “deliverability” of business in N&CE and coordinate relevant activities related to New Product & Service introduction
- Coordinate, identify and support efficiency/improvement programs within North & Central Europe
- Driver of implementation of state-of-the-art processes, methods & tools
- Manage Build related customer escalations.
- Build a services culture and ways of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy.
- Effective best practice sharing
- Focus Optimize & Operate Tools & Automation in order to achieve higher Efficiency & Quality
- University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT.
- Extensive experience in Optimization and Managed Services
- Ability to effectively translate customer engagements needs into requirements on the Service Line Build
- Experience in forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs
Local Market Knowledge
- Fluent in English (other languages in the CU N&CE geography are a plus)
- Strong on senior team leadership, able to lead large/matrix organization
- Create a shared vision and common goals in line with Ericsson strategies, focus areas and priorities
- Ability to motivate and engage, communicating to empower, and develop high-performance culture, competence, and skills
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Excellent interpersonal, social and communication skills
- Capability to influence and communicate a vision
- A strong driver of one Ericsson
Primary location: Warsaw, Poland but we are open for Hungary and Nordic locations like Norway, Finland, Denmark and Sweden