Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
Now we are looking for the Head of Service Line Build Customer Unit Northern and Central Europe (CU NOCE) who will report to the Head of Networks & Managed Services Delivery CU NOCE and is a member of the NMSD CU NOCE Leadership Team.
The Head of Servie Line Build is responsible for:
• Delivery of the services portfolio that the falls under the Service Line Build responsibility.
• Operational management of all Build resources.
• Owns Authorize Service Providers (ASP) Management and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS )
• Responsible for Project Management Office (PMO) function
• Tracking the Network Roll Out Financials within the Customer Unit to assure that the financial targets are met.
• Implementation of strategies needed to secure business objectives as set out by Service Line Build organizations
• Main Customer Unit interface to MELA Service Line organizations and drive implementation of Strategic MELA/Global Programs
• Execute competence strategy on behalf of the MELA Service Line to secure capability across all areas of the Service Line portfolio along with closing Service Line critical competence gaps.
• Responsible for fulfilling resource requirements for the Country Networks & Managed Services Delivery Units
• Lead readiness activities related to key/critical opportunities and projects identified across the Customer Unit
• Effective best practice sharing
• Focus on Build Tools & Automation in order to achieve higher Efficiency & Quality.
• Interface of Pre-Sales Organization for new asset introduction and “deliverability” of business in North and Central Europe and coordinate relevant activities related to New Product & Service introduction
• Coordinate, identify and support efficiency / improvement programs within North & Central Europe
• Driver of implementation of state-of-the-art processes, methods & tools
• Manage Build related customer escalations.
• Build a services culture and ways of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy.
• University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT.
• Extensive experience in Network Rollout (NRO) and Project management
• Ability to effectively translate customer engagements needs into requirements on the Service Line Build
• Experience in forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs
Local Market Knowledge
• Fluent in English (other languages in the Customer Unit North & Central Europe geography are a plus)
• Strong on senior team leadership, able to lead large/matrix organization
• Create shared vision and common goals in line with Ericsson strategies, focus areas and priorities
• Ability to motivate and engage, communicating to empower, and develop high performance culture, competence, and skills
• Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
• Excellent interpersonal, social and communication skills
• Capability to influence and communicate a vision
• Strong driver of one Ericsson
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary location: Kista, Sweden but we are open for other Nordic locations like Norway, Finland, Denmark.
Last day to apply is the 24th of September, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ServEng
Req ID: 292326