We are seeking for an experienced Tax Manager to understand and collaborate with the business and overall organizational needs, oversee tax services related to global tax accounting, local direct and indirect tax compliance, and international tax and transfer pricing matters, while ensuring compliance with all applicable local tax laws and regulations. This role will be responsible for some companies within the South East Asia and Oceania Region.
You Will :
- Ensure compliance to Local Tax Regulation
- Ensure Tax compliance including timely and accurate estimation of tax payments
- Ensure high quality Tax accounting and reporting, involving review accuracy and proper valuation of Tax accounts
- Manage Tax audits in line with Local and Group directives
- Manage Transfer pricing by implementing the Group's TP model upto ensuring compliance with all Local TP documentation requirement
- Drive improvement actions needed to secure Tax efficiency
- Proactively identify and drive actions to mitigate Tax risks
- Obtain good understanding of on-going business and provide expert Tax advice for optimal contractual and/or operating model
- Influence decision makers in line with tax plans, ensure tax function stays close to decision makers
- Participate in Tax projects, including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Perform, review and sign-off applicable SOX Controls
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax law or equivalent
- Experience and knowledgeable in Australian Tax Compliance, and in depth understanding of Australian Tax Regulations
- Minimum working experience of 5 years
- Extensive experience in Local and International tax Legislation
- Knowledge in IFRS
- Good understanding of financial models
- Ability to work with people including leading and supervising as informal leader
- Ability to drive improvement projects
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 292310