We are now looking for a Repair Screening Service Delivery Line Manager. In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As an Repair Screening Line Manager, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- Ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management (process)
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Responsible to Drive Performance Management: Planning, monitoring & controlling of the KPI set for Repair Screening Department, and to ensure overall performance of the department meeting the defined targets in line with the management and department's goals, objectives and customers' requirements.
- Ensure that all products repaired/screened/upgraded in the RC KL are carried out in accordance to Ericsson approved standards, Sscure the committed repair lead-time is achieved and monitor backlog & take actions if needed.
- Responsible in develop, innovate, maintain, prepare, analyse & improve existing processes within RC. Responsible to drive lean repair and flow optimizations to enhance work efficiency
- Responsible to secure BCM and sustainability
- Responsible to Drive Competence Management: Planning & carry out Technical competence development activities for Repair Screening Group. Secure that all technical staff are trained and developed to the required Ericsson standards. Develop supervisor, repair engineers, and technicians’ flexibility through multitasking
- Responsible to conduct Resource Management & Manage unit finance: Planning, monitoring & controlling of the resources & budget for Repair Operation Department, and to ensure Repair Screening Line as a whole meeting all targets & budget set from time to time.
- Day to day management of technical personnel involved in repair activities, plan and control the repair workload in order to decide the implementation of shift hours. Secure the all repair operations staff adheres to all Ericsson rules and regulations [E.g. Quality, Employment, etc.
- Work as project team in RC TPI/NPI/ Improvement project within the repair screening scope.
- Responsible for triggering quality department on processes needed for the quality management system within RC are established, implemented, maintained and reviewed when necessary.
- Act as technical contact point or advisor representing Repair Screening for product support responsibilities, product design, product quality, Technical & repair support from other repair centers, ISIT, Building & Electrical structure, network and any other support function within Ericsson.
- Responsible to provide feedback to respective personnel in order to improve on product repair & screening quality and work together with Repair Solution & PDU for improvement on product repair test method. To participate and help design departments in Sweden in design investigations at RC to improve the quality on Ericsson’s products
- Work closely, collaborate for the process alignment within SAR RO with others repair centres.
- Ensure Continuous improvement within Repair Operation department & contribute in Cost optimization within RC
- Other necessary work/support required within RC assigned by Head of Repair Center.
- Education: Engineering degree in Electronics or Telecommunications or any engineering field or Engineering degree with several years’ experience from product, test support or process engineer on repair solution engineering department.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience for telecommunication product in switching, cellular, radio base stations and energy systems. Good knowledge in analogue and digital electronics as well as understanding of documentation of electronics components
- Good knowledge in instruments and software used in test stations. Technical experience on AXE, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, Broadband & etc.
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Shah Alam || ProdMgt
Req ID: 292309