Seniority level: Senior level
Industry: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Consulting
Ericsson is a leading provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to telecom operators and service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across:
- Networks, e.g. 5G radio infrastructure and massive IoT networks
- Digital Services, e.g. cloud infrastructure and communication services
- Managed Services, e.g. managed operations and network optimization
- IoT and emerging business, e.g. device connection platforms and connected vehicle
About the Strategic Programs Practice (SPP)
SPP is Ericsson’s internal management consultancy. We work closely with Ericsson’s Executive Team to deliver break-through impact through engagements on strategy, organization, corporate finance, sales, operations, and change. We are based in Stockholm but serve Ericsson globally.
SPP offers highly-motivated and result-oriented management consultants:
- Relationships with and visibility to Ericsson’s global Executive Team
- A strong team culture and learning curve combined with a sustainable worklife balance
- Opportunity to build an edge within the hightech and ICT industry on topics like 5G, IoT and cloud
- The satisfaction to see your recommendations get implemented and generate business value
- Professional development and rotation opportunities across Ericsson
- Access to a highpotential talent pool for global management roles within the Ericsson group
- Living in Stockholm, a city considered to be amongst the best in the world from a familylife and environmental standpoint
- Proximity to Stockholm’s thriving hightech and entrepreneurial ecosystem
Who you are
You are an experienced management consultant with following qualifications:
- 7+ years of fulltime work experience from top-tier management consulting firms (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or similar experience (e.g. from investment banking, private equity, or corporate strategy)
- Experience in scoping, selling, leading and delivering management consulting projects to achieve strategic CxO objective. Highly experienced in senior client management, team management, problem scoping & structuring, and delivering desired impact.
- Excellent academic track record from globally recognized business and/or engineering schools, typically with an advanced degree (M.Sc., Ph.D. or MBA)
- Excellent command of business English
- Prior strategy consulting experience in Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) is highly valued but not a requirement
Who you will work with
The SPP team is highly diverse and international. Most of our consultants have a background in top-tier strategy consulting, private equity, or corporate finance, and have studied at leading business schools and technical universities.
How you will deliver impact
As an Associate Principal, you will:
- Be seen as a leader at SPP and by clients
- Manage complex consulting projects: scoping, problem structuring, planning, execution and realization of objectives, team and client management. Lead teams of both SPP consultants and client stakeholders.
- Solve complex business problems and secure quality and impact of project teams' work
- Proactively share own expertise in Strategy, Operational Improvement, Strategy Execution and/or industry insights with team and clients
- Contribute to thought capital and client development on key topics
- Contribute to development at SPP: recruiting, people development, training and operational development
- Develop skills and competence to qualify as a senior line manager and/or expert
- Be an inspiration and role model for your SPP colleagues
- Leverage your consulting experience to bring best practices and methodologies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm ||
Req ID: 292291