Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Machine Intelligence at Ericsson
It will be practically impossible for human brains to understand how to run and optimize a 5G network, Machine Learning (ML) and other Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies- will be vital for us to handle that complexity. We are setting up a Global AI Accelerator in the US, Sweden and India, with 300 experts, to fast-track our strategy execution Machine Intelligence (MI), the combination of Machine Learning and other Artificial Intelligence technologies is what Ericsson uses to drive thought leadership to automate and transform Ericsson offerings and operations. MI is a key competence to enable new and emerging business. This includes development of models, frameworks and infrastructure that we use to power our 5G networks and services. We engage in both academic and industry collaborations to drive the digitalization of Ericsson and the Industry. Our global group develop state of the art solutions that simplify and automate processes in our products and services and create new value through data insights.
Ericsson is hiring an experienced Project Manager to expand its Global AI Accelerator team in Sweden.
Project Management: Manages the complete lifecycle of moderately-to-highly complex data projects, ensuring adherence to timeline and scope.
Discipline Management: Manages the exit criteria and the tasks needed to deliver on a project; the resource allocation and manage the proper function of the data team in coordination with the established priorities and timelines.
Relationship Management: Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure successful ways of working and the subsequent success of long-term goals.
Agile Coaching: Coaches teams within the Agile methodology and promotes the adoption of true Agile values and principles to improve both Agile practices across the GAIA organization as well as cross organization.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Oversee the design and delivery of outputs and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting.
- Assist with managing and optimizing processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, other functional teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to your department and drive designing and implementing solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of ML/AI employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and overall statuses of all initiatives underway in ML/AI portfolio to all stakeholders within organization and within Business Units.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of overall experience in Analytics/Data Science space with 5 - 6 years working as Project Manager managing projects in this area
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Prefer strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Offshore/Global teams
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 292288