Test Lead Position Summary
Working with Test Team to ensure efficient test management and product delivery through the life cycle. As a bridge between Strategic Product Development，Market Adaption Development, and Test Team, combining business aspects with technical aspects of the product.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Responsible for DCP BSS test planning and design
2. Responsible for the implementation of the billing system program framework
3. Responsible for research and research on key test methodology and technologies
4. Guide the daily work of test, deployment and maintenance.
- More than 5 years working experience, 2 years of experience in testing management.
- Skillful testing management skills, including test planning, test work decompose, quality control and risk management.
- Rich experience on CICD and can be the lead to promote CICD process in team.
- Rich experience on performance test and e2e system tuning.
- Skillful skills on testing development.
- Be familiar with security domain both on security management and security technology.
- Good team awareness and collaborative spirit, has strong internal and external communication skills.
- Basic ability in spoken and written English.
- Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- MSc level in a test discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
- Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 292252