We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM and/or the Supplier Relationship Manager are responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
Lead, prepare & execute the RFx process.
· Evaluate and select suppliers as per selection process.
· Conduct supplier negotiation to create more value for Ericsson.
· Ensure supplier agreement implementation with proper contract T&Cs.
· Contribute to the long-term business
· Ensure that sourcing KPIs & targets are met with great success; like cost reduction, supplier consolidation.
· Ensure that Preferred Supplier List is in place.
· Ensure that compliance on sourcing process follow up is 100%.
· Education: Engineering Degree or Business Administration with technical management background
· Min years of experience: 4 years of Strategic Sourcing Management experience in the respective area Or Telecom Project Rollout and Managed service or Telecom Supplier management.
· Domain experience: Procurement experience on the categories: Network Rollout & Managed Service, or Telecommunication service experience is preferred.
· Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge;
· Change & Improvement Management Skills
· Commercial Acumen & Skills
· Financial Acumen & Skills
· Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
· Knowledge of Saudi market and site service supplier base.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || SharedServ; Supply&Log
Req ID: 292147