Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We connect more than 2.5 billion people. Not even counting the devices connected.
Ericsson Network Security (ENS), in the CTO office leads the product security and privacy work Group wide. Ericsson Network Security offers you a unique opportunity and a perfect place to light up your career in security. The best part of this job is that your work will contribute directly to the security and privacy of those people.
We are looking for a Security Assurance Specialists / Ethical Hackers to join Ericsson Network Security. As a Security Assurance Specialist / Ethical Hacker, you will be part of an expert team supporting Ericsson products and solutions in security assurance. You will get your hands on anything and everything between cellular radio systems and IoT clouds - all critical to modern digital society.
This job is global, you are assuming the responsibility to provide expertise to the whole Ericsson Group – not only a branch of it. Are you ready to take this challenge? To help you with that we have a diamond team of leaders and co-workers who will make your workdays enjoyable. We will support you developing your competence not only through all those exiting projects, but also by arranging opportunities for training and attendance in security conferences.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Is a skilled ethical hacker who is able to provide concise feedback in reporting and presentation
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record in executing penetration testing / vulnerability assessments
- Security enthusiast with an ability to think offensively, a hacker mind-set
- Genuine interest in software development and product & application security
- Self-starter and natural ability to get things done
- Exceptional knowledge of computer systems such as: IP networks, Operating Systems, and Databases;
Knowledge / experience in the following are an advantage:
- OSCP or applicable certification
- Risk Assessment and threat modeling methodologies and tools
- Network Security and information security standards
- Software development skills
- Telco specific test tools and knowledge
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Learn more about working at ENS in Finland:
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 30th of September!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 292128