You will be part of a small high performing team responsible to develop, maintain and deliver tools and frameworks used by all Ericsson 5G baseband developers. Your team will own the full stack implementation with emphasis on a good user experience, performance and stability. Together with teams in Austin and other Ericsson locations you will define use cases and set requirements on your part of the 5G baseband development environment to make sure we can deliver the best 5G products to delight our customers.
- Experience working in Full Stack Web Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent knowledge in Linux environments
- Experience working in a Git / Gerrit based development flow
- Container technology experience for virtualization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field + 5 years of experience, Master's Preferred.
Additional Experience Desired:
- Proficiency in test automation and passion for TDD
- Python Development Experience
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Knowledge of wireless communication protocols (e.g. LTE, WCDMA)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Austin || R&D
Req ID: 292069