Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. At Ericsson Research, RA Consumer & IndustryLab we do both!
This role is placed within Ericsson Consumerlab at Research area (RA) Consumer- & IndustryLab. We deliver world class research, strategic design concepts and insights for innovation & business development in ICT. We explore the effects of ICT on consumers, industry and on a societal level. As researchers we provide a scientific fact base regarding ICTs impact on humans, sustainability, industries and society. Finally, our broad knowledge about society enable us to act as spokespersons for the emerging opportunities and implications of ICT, acting as ambassadors for our insights and concepts in the company and the industry.
Key Job Functions
- Assist with all aspects of consumer research projects including research design, survey & discussion guide development, recruitment & data collection, analysis, and presenting results to stakeholders and customers.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions; convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Communicates results and their implications and advise stakeholders, senior management and customers on how to best use research findings.
- Identify and contribute to new and relevant consumer research questions, to drive strategic issues and thought leadership about evolving consumer ICT use.
- Act as a spokesperson for Ericsson ConsumerLab studies and insights, providing Ericsson with a “voice of the consumer”.
- The position is located at the Ericsson Headquarters in Kista, Sweden
- Some moderate travelling will occur
- Relevant experience, at least 3-4 years, working in consumer related areas, preferably as a trend analyst, consumer researcher or a business & market intelligence analyst.
- Experience in using statistical software (such as SPSS)
- Must have exceptional quantitative and qualitative research skills with an emphasis on consumer behaviour/psychology and statistical analysis.
- Background from having worked in international organizations and with multi-disciplinary teams is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Research, Management Consulting, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, Economics or related field
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Superior analytical capabilities; detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers. Ability to translate research to insights
- Strong writing and verbal presentation skills to prepare and present information and recommendations to a diverse and often senior audience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Structured and business oriented, thus keeping deadlines and budgets
Curious and truly interested in human behaviour
Creative and inspiring
Analytical and structured
Team player with an open mind
Strong networking skills and a professional attitude
Enthusiastic, driven and dedicated with high energy
Last date of application: 27th Sept 2019,
Location: Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
For queries related to the position please reach out to the recruiter Kalpana Dubey firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Job details: Researcher