Senior Solution Architect – PCN – PDU PC PDG VNS SOLUTION SERVICES
PDU PC PDG VNS SOLUTION SERVICES supports Regional customer engagements & deliveries with focus on new solutions. The team supports all Ericsson Regions by delivering strategic competence to maximize customer value in selected engagements. PDU PC PDG VNS SOLUTION SERVICES has an important role in building up competence in regions and in the SDU. Role includes also the support of new product and services introductions.
PDU PC PDG VNS SOLUTION SERVICES team is now looking for Experienced /Senior Solution Architects. The Solution Architects are responsible for the analysis and design of PCN solutions and acting as technical lead in integration projects.
You will be required to take lead for customer solutions, with a high level of customer interaction and co-ordination with Product Development Units, regional Competence Centers and the Customer Technical and Marketing Teams. As technical lead you will be responsible to secure that the deliveries of solutions to customers are made in a professional way.
The role will involve international travel with assignments lasting from 1 day to 3+ months depending of business needs.
This is a highly visible and pro-active role requiring good inter-personal skills. It will demand constant interaction with Account Teams and the end customer, in order to understand the operator's business issues, and to be able to find opportunities for evolving our solutions, thereby creating new business. Hence, it also demands good networking capabilities.
- Lead in solution analysis & design and acting technical lead in projects
- Manage customers' requirements and customer expectations from presales through to the handover stages of the project
- Participate in customer workshops, provide solution and technical expertise and deliver solution presentations
- Identify the impacts and risks as a result of the solution introduction, and recommendations on solution evolution
- Provide leadership and senior competence for integration teams
- Share and transfer knowledge, and mentor the other team members
- Identify add on sales opportunities via a close cooperation with the customer in the delivery projects and drive business with the customer by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones
- Interact with customer, 3rd Party suppliers, and other Service Delivery organizations
You have the following:
- A critical pre-requisite of these highly visible and senior roles is the willingness and ability to travel and work internationally in line with business requirements.
- Minimum of BE in Engineering or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of the PCN Solution.
- High motivation and ambition
- Proven experience in the Solution Architect Role.
- Minimum 5 years of Telecom experience and including at least 2 years in a customer facing role.
- PCN design experience and proven experience in the above environment.
- Strong track record in engaging with customers and demonstrating advanced skills in communicating, leading, influencing, building networks and relationships, planning and delivering results
- BUGS certification is an advantage
- ETCP certifications are advantages
Positions will be based in Lindholmen, Sweden
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Kindly note we cannot accept applications via email.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 291994