We are strengthening our team in China and are looking for one solution architect (SA) located in China.
The main roles/responsibilities are:
- Receiving enterprise requirement and conduct relevant analysis
- Develop the solution and responsible for HLD and DLD development
- Full accountability on enterprise solution development and coordination on solution implementation with Product Management, Design Unit, NoC and delivery SAs
- Lead the testing plan and testing case development and execution
- Lead and coordinate the SI activities among NoC, SI team, CT and enterprises
- Responsible for configuration standardization, optimization and automation script development
- Network Node capacity study and propose relevant plan of alarming and improvement
- Support GTM team on the investigation of market trend and requirement collection and analysis
- Lead regular activities on competence buildup, skill transfer with NoC in regarding to supporting new solution
- Support incident/problem troubleshooting and RCA as required
- Domain knowledge (connectivity solution design, customer solution development)
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Relationship building
- Stakeholder Management (on customer & internal side)
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor level or above, in engineering (Computer, IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of OSS/BSS system integration or customer network support.
- Good Experience on deployment and support of Cloud Technologies like Openstack / Redhat / VMWare/CEE
- Good Experience on IT infra like HP/Dell/Intel other hardware Platforms
- Good Experience on charging system or billing background
Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional language skills a plus.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 291911