We are now looking for aTechnical Solution Manager to support the account organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Position Ericsson as technology leader and own technology strategy for the account.
- Communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Involve people inside and outside of the organization and create stories that will impress the customer and guide them to their business success.
- Work closely with the customer and key account managers in order to propose improvements & identify new business opportunities.
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Experience in business with telecom operators
- Domain experience: RAN (3G, 4G, and 5G) is mandatory, Core Network is plus
- Wide knowledge on mobile industry
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding with financial acumen
Japanese and English fluency is a must to communicate well with customer and internal stakeholders
Education: Bachelor or above or relavant working experience
・Solutions or Consulting experience
・Think out ob Box and be open minded for new ideas
・Able to make effective proposal and presentation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 291900