Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a Troubleshooter.
About the Product:
TGF is a test execution flow automation tool handling more than 4000 test environments and requests from tens of thousands of users. It is integrated in CI flows of different products including 5G.
TGF execution flow:
- automatically acquiring test environments
- installing and configuring elements of test environment
- execution of test suites written in test automation frameworks (e.g.: JCAT, GTE)
- collecting test results for easy analysis
We are now looking for a TGF Troubleshooter. If you find challenge and pride to be part of a multilingual cross site team where your understanding of the technical and business domain and your systemic view helps to pinpoint errors and drives them to resolution while you are troubleshooting a single software solution deployed on hundreds of hosts in six geographical locations, then please apply.
Your role will include activities such as: troubleshooting incidents, delivering and verifying corrections, integration, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. You are also taking an important role by contributing to follow-the-sun support closely collaborating with colleagues from Canada and China. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in a cross functional DevOps team in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Ensure service availability with your cross-site team
- Propose and implement improvement ideas
- Perform troubleshooting and resolving of user issues
- Drive continuous improvements of the product and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Error ticket handling
- Provide on-call support
- Participate in change weekend activities on a rotation basis
Apply if you have:
- Bsc degree in engineering or equivalent experiences
- Domain experience: Java 8, Spring, Scala, Docker, REST, MySQL, Git, Maven, Test Environments, Shell Scripting, Agile
- Product development knowledge and product lifecycle management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Innovative mindset
- Result driven and customer focused approach
- Very good command of English
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Strong collaboration skills
You will fit well our team if you are:
- Working well with people and networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Thriving in a multinational and multilingual cross-site team
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 291884