We are now looking for a Developer to maintain and develop radio test systems. Your role could include all or a sub set of development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive/contribute to strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop test solutions for high quality radio products
- Perform trouble shooting
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
We are looking for those with a strong drive and who aim for results. You work equally well individually as in a group. You have high energy levels, are willing to learn new tasks and are a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues.
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science (e.g. Science within Electrical Engineering, Data Communication, Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering of Distributed Systems, Engineering Physics) or equivalent formal education.
- Core experience in: Electronical engineering, Software development, Radio.
- Min years of experience: 5
- Additional Requirements: Good English and collaboration skills
Please submit your application documents in English no later than by January 24th, 2020.
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Kumla || R&D
Req ID: 291827