We are looking for an Implementation Manager who will lead, coordinate and support technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area. The Implementation manager will also plan and monitor service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation of Site, Fiber Route etc. In this role, you will ensure work is executed within the project requirements.
- You will organize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level
- Min years of experience:
- Domain experience: RAN, Base Station
- You will need to have excellent Leading & supervising skills along with an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
- ISEB/ISTQB Software testing qualifications would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || ServEng
Req ID: 291810