We are developing world class Load Testing Framework/Platform for Ericsson 4G & 5G network, the requirements on our products, from both existing and potential new customers, are currently very high and there is a huge demand of new features as well as higher capacity and performance. (e.g. VoLTE, Cloud, Virtualization & vEPC). Our 4G/5G Test Framework/Platform is widely used by Ericsson Globally (Sweden, Canada, USA, China & Spain….)
To meet the demands above and to secure a continued success of the Ericsson Packet Core products, we are expanding the organization with test platform/framework development.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Process
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ programming
- Good knowledge in software development methods and tools (Object Oriented design, Design pattern, UML, Rose)
- Good knowledge in data structure, e.g. array, list, set, queue, tree, etc.
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Good knowledge in Python and Erlang is preferred
- Good knowledge in Unix (Solaris) and VxWorks is preferred
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Open minded and willing to accept challenges
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
REQ ID: 291799