Inbound Preparation Leader
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team! As a part of establishing a new 5G Smart Factory in the U.S., we are now looking for an Inbound Preparation Leader to manage the supply preparation for products in the early stages of the product life cycle. This individual will serve as a sub-project manager and be responsible for decision-making, coordinating, monitoring, and conducting follow-up activities for the product introduction time plan.
- Ensure and control NPI (New Product Introduction) material availability at site
- Provide material analysis: content, vendor status, cost, changes, risk-buy etc.
- Conduct risk analysis and action plan updates for critical and unique parts
- Participate in projects according to planned project structure
- Make decisions, coordinate, monitor and control activities, cost, time, and schedule within area of responsibility
- Drive activities for materials with approved manufacturer codes, missing contracts, and oversee design and release status for components
- Plan and execute activities for the inbound supply area
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Knowledge in global logistics and supply chain management
- International experience in Production, Planning, and Purchasing
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Characteristics of a team player and can solve problems (individually and within a team)
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Ability to achieve challenging targets and work under pressure
- Systems application knowledge (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in logistics and supply chain management
What’s in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Planner Job Stage 06