As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are now looking for an IT Engineer to perform IT services like testing or administrating customer systems.
The position is part of a customer team and works always in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible. The administrator installs, configures, setup the required customer products/systems and their relative sizing and optimization.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties, (both overall and/or per individual modules/components) and identifies all anomalies respect of system specification and makes a first diagnosis of possible causes.
- You will work on the installation/configuration, monitoring, optimizing and tuning of the infrastructure with third-party supervision
- Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
- Study the impacts of the system and write technical documentation
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- You will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Knowledge of Linux and Oracle DB
- Strong presentation, communication and administrative skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking and knowledge sharing skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Analytical and task oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bangladesh (BD) || || Dhaka || IT
Job details: IT Engineer