Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Presales Manager (f/m/d) Support and Roll-out Hub Europe
Req. ID 291760
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
We are now looking for a Presales Manager (f/m/d) Support and Roll-Out Hub Europe to support KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales for Customer Support and Roll-Out domain.
You will provide RFQ answers in the bidding stage, work on tender documentation and give feedback after customer meetings. Also, drive renewal of support contracts in network and digital services areas. Develop both internal and external relations to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful.
- Contribute to business case modeling around the customer solution
- Provide a full range but in-depth advice on the solution and project support
- Analyze and understand customer needs and competitive situation
- Contribute to the development of value argumentation for selected deals
- Support KAM in closing the deal by providing necessary support
- Actively build a network with contacts in R&D providing regular feedback from customers to influence our plans
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales/ commercial engagements with a customer-facing role
- Experience in technical domains such as Customer Support and/ or Roll-out is mandatory
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other European language will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 291760