As a Project Manager, you will ensure the project execution with right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. To be successful as project manager you must have a strong ability to drive and motivate people as well as make and follow up plans, status and deliveries. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Owner of Project KPI including budget/time/quality/scope management.
- Internal & External stakeholder management including R&D, Supply, Sourcing, Product manager, Program manager.
- Accountable to defined process execution and conduct lesson learn to accumulate organization process assets.
- Be a virtual team driver to build team spirit in a “strong matrix project management mode”. Manage/monitor own project resource.
- Responsible for issue solving or facilitation by utilize people management skill.
- Responsible for routine project reporting to higher level management team to share the status and require support needed.
- Proven record in achieving success in a cross-functional/virtual team environment as a project manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hardware R&D or embedded system R&D organization as project manager.
- Prefer hardware centric experience.
- Familiar with project management standard flow and theory
- Fluent in English speaking & writing.
- Curiosity and result oriented mind-set.
- Quick learning and adaptability.
- PMP certificate is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
REQ ID: 291745