This is a Technical Lead – QA position at Ericsson R&D Bangalore where you get to work with a team of highly motivated engineers in delivering Ericsson's Multimedia Telephony Application Server (MTAS) features for VoLTE, VoWifi and other IMS enabled solutions.
MTAS is Ericsson’s Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) application server for IP telephony and multimedia which meets all necessary large network telephony requirements. It is designed for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) enhanced with multimedia and convergence with PSTNs. MTAS is part of Ericsson's IMS solution portfolio.
Within MTAS VNF Development organization, Agile methodology and philosophy are practiced in spirit.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop, test and automate high quality products
- Handle Functional and system test requirements within the team
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- 6-10 years of overall IMS product test experience with a minimum of 1 year of that on virtualized telecom carrier grade product.
- Strong knowledge of IMS nodes, SIP and Diameter protocols
- Strong TTCN hands on programming skills
- Experience in testing solutions running on OpenStack environment using KVM/VMware hypervisors is a plus
- Working knowledge of Python / PERL or any scripting language
- Working knowledge of SIPp is a plus
- Additional experience in Characteristics / Nonfunctional testing would be a big positive
- Can work in and technically lead an Agile cross functional team
- IMS architecture and 3GPP specs knowledge, GSMA\VoLTE specs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B. Tech Degree in CS/EC/EE or related studies