We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner.
Main area to work with is Digital Service Business and IT in Customer Unit Latin America North (position location Colombia/Bogotá).
You will be part of multi-country sourcing team and reporting to Head of Sourcing, Digital Services in Market Area Europe & Latin America.
Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early sourcing engagement in business opportunities, you will drive higher value contribution from third parties to Ericsson business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies, use of preferred suppliers and right third-party tactics shall be endorsed through active participation in sales process and/or in delivery project teams.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall increase sourcing value add to Ericsson business based on optimized value extraction through collaboration with third parties, business bench-marking/re-use and applying Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution to business opportunities and meeting Ericsson business and stakeholder expectations.
- You will conspire and commit to good collaboration with key business stakeholders
- You will advise and ensure right third party(ties) engagement
- You will prepare & conduct supplier negotiations
- You will evaluate suppliers and ensure supplier contract and/or agreement conclusion
- You will contribute with new business ideas and third-party strategies for business opportunity
- You are hold sourcing responsible for profitability and sourcing performance targets applicable to your responsibility area
- You will assure the rules and processes are followed as required and to make sure the compliance is fulfilled
- Education: first academic degree or higher (Business Administration, Legal or International Commerce, and Technology related)
- Min. 5 years of experience in procurement
- IT Sourcing experience preferably in telecom or ICT industry
- Legal expertise: able to prepare sourcing agreements and contracts (in Spanish and English)
- Change Management & Leadership skills
- Financial & Commercial Acumen skills
- Fluent Spanish & English language skills
- Multiple language skills seen as an advantage
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Goal oriented
- Team player
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || SharedServ
Req ID: 291687