Do you fancy a bit of a challenge? Are you tired of documenting bolt widths or writing safety warnings? If you like breaking down complex problems into user-friendly tasks and descriptions with the help from an XML-based authoring tool, we might just have what you are looking for.
We are a team of technical content creators, documenting Ericsson network hardware and software. We cooperate with software developers and technical experts to collect information, and create content to assist the users in installation, setup, and maintenance of their networks.
We all share a love of the language and understand the value created by well-designed information. As we happen to work in the IT world, we are always ready to take on new challenges and write about the technologies of tomorrow.
- Get to know the product to create simple and interesting technical content,
- Review and manage quality of content to meet the customer needs,
- Evaluate and improve the content based on usability feedback from customers and testers,
- Engage and cooperate with software developers and technical writers across the organization,
- Explore and implement the user perspective when creating content.
- Education: English studies or IT-related areas,
- English language proficiency,
- Experience in documenting software and hardware-related tasks and concepts,
- Experience in writing structured, XML-based content,
- Communication skills (organizing review meetings, inquiring about technical input),
- Teamwork skills (task delegation, workload sharing, task and project planning),
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset,
- Ability to look at complex technical concepts and create understandable content for the customer.
- Flexibility: ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time,
- Commitment: assigning to tasks and taking responsibility for both the creative process and effects,
- Self-education: independent research and use of available information, motivation to further expand knowledge and develop more skills,
- Patience and perseverance: searching for necessary content in numerous documents and sifting through the found information,
- Open-mindedness: willingness to improve and challenge existing solutions, and create new, original ideas.
- Experience in ontology, taxonomy, or the UX concept,
- Knowledge of the recent developments in the technical documentation world,
- Knowledge or experience in scripting languages.
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks,
- Deep understanding of the product lifecycle,
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.