We are now looking for an experienced Engineer to strengthen our existing team. Our RBS Software Development unit develops the software which controls, supervises and analyzes the common base station functionality in all RAN standards including 5G. Our product is developed in C++ 11 and uses frameworks i.e. Protobuf, tests are automated in Java, Erlang or Perl. Also Gtest and GMock frameworks are present in our daily work. Scripts supporting our development and tests are deployed usually in Bash, Python or Perl.
- Performing continuous analysis of requirements,
- Developing and testing high quality products,
- Troubleshooting and customer support,
- Driving continuous improvements of products and processes,
- Developing competence in a technical domain.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science (e.g Science within Electrical Engineering, Data Communication, Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering of Distributed Systems, Engineering Physics) or equivalent formal technical education,
- Min. 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming, creating, redesigning, and refactoring advanced software architectures,
- Ability to be working equally well individually as in a group,
- Good communication skills and fluency in English language.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum) and Lean,
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols,
- Domain experience with Radio Access Networks (3G/4G/5G) will be an asset,
- Being competent in design patterns,
- Scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, Erlang) knowledge,
- Basic Java knowledge.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
Work – life balance.