This is a Senior Technical Lead position at Ericsson R&D Bangalore where you get to work with a team of highly motivated engineers in delivering Ericsson's Multimedia Telephony Application Server (MTAS) features for VoLTE, VoWifi and other IMS enabled solutions.
MTAS is Ericsson’s Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) application server for IP telephony and multimedia which meets all necessary large network telephony requirements. It is designed for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) enhanced with multimedia and convergence with PSTNs. MTAS is part of Ericsson's IMS solution portfolio.
Within MTAS VNF Development organization, Agile methodology and philosophy are practiced in spirit. A relatively flat system of cross-functional teams reporting into line managers who then report to a VNF Development Center Head.
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following:
- 5-10 years of overall IMS product test experience with a minimum of 1 year of that on virtualized telecom carrier grade product.
- MUST HAVE strong TTCN hands on programming skills
- MUST HAVE Strong knowledge of IMS nodes, SIP, MEGACO and Diameter protocols
- Experience in testing solutions running on OpenStack environment using KVM/VMware hypervisors is a plus
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills
- Working knowledge of Python / PERL or any scripting language
- Working knowledge of C++ programming is a plus.
- Can work in and technically lead an Agile cross functional team
- IMS architecture and 3GPP specs knowledge, GSMA\VoLTE specs
- Ability to breakdown down customer requirements into user story based team backlog
- Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player with passion for delivering world class solutions.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
B.Tech Degree in CS/EC/EE or related studies. M.Tech Degree is a plus