The Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services. Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements. Contribute to P&L of the business dealing with single ADM contracts, frame agreement services. Seek & identify new opportunities. Make continuously cost efficiency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure contract fulfillment – Good to have
- Service Management – Good to have
- Quality Management – Must have
- Resource Management – Must have
- Procurement Management – Good to have
- Vendor Management – Must have
- Financial Management – Must have
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge
- Communication skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- English skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Local industry & standards knowledge
- Presenting & Communication information
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Should have worked as a Solution Architect for Charging system & CIS
- Should have worked with MTN as customer
- Technical and operative coordination of resources (> 10) or project management and services management with medium complexity (> 200k €,> 6 months). Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering. Proven ability to manage costs and efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile (2 year experience).
- Should have been a CPM.
- Have a good awareness of the Ericsson DS portfolio.
- The position is based in Noida, India.
- Education: BE/Btech, MCA relevant Engineering degree or Postgraduation
- 12+ Min years of experience
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing with argumentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Leading and supervising, have coaching skills
- Market insight, business understanding and Ericsson knowledge
- Financial skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 291592