We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Delivery Manager with focus on Network configuration and network security for private cloud services. You will ensure that connectivity services, currently in production or under development , are delivered as expected to Associates and users. You will govern the complete delivery of Enterprise IT, R&D IT and Test Environment services to the business.
As a delivery manager you will act as an escalation point for issues with Services/Solutions/Products. You will work with others on solutions, already in production and works closely with the ICT SPM, ICT SM and ICT BRM, who works with partners on new/future solutions. The Delivery Manager for Private Cloud connectivity is the representative for private Cloud Center on all connectivity and network security matters and ensures that all network requests are implemented by guiding, driving and providing governance for connectivity and security initiatives in line with corporate guidelines and directives.
- You will build Ericsson internal relationships
- You will work closely and coordinate highly skilled connectivity engineers.
- You will communicate and report on IT financials
- You will engage globally with ICT Delivery Management peers to ensure alignment of stakeholder requests across geographies
- And, you will participate in management of customer concerns
- Education: Academic degree or corresponding competence with emphasis on Information , Technology and/or Business
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years
- Domain experience: connectivity, Network infrastructure and network security, Cloud
- IT skills - experience in IT environments with a plenty of Services, Applications, Processes, Roles and Suppliers
- Good business understanding of the BU Global Services
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment
- Operation and/or Test Environment
- Good negotiation, communication, presentation and social skills
In case of any questions, please reach out to the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski (email@example.com)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 291574