Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Human Resources Generalist to ensure the organizational unit or geography attract/develop the best talent in the industry. You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of local industry and trend, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions, ensuring compliance and advising and supporting Line Mangers and HR BPs on people related challenges. Facilitate local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
- Local execution of global processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, Human Resources Operations)
- You will work to build employee engagement in the country dimension (local/Business Unit/Region)
- Local partner management, and compliance (incl. local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
- Represent Human Resources on local management and governance team
- Set and handle Human Resources budget as applicable
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Experience in the HR functional area.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Labor Relations, Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here