Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
Ericsson IoT Accelerator (IoTA) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management, operator and enterprise self-service portals, revenue management systems and analytics.
We're looking for enthusiastic Senior Java Developer with fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, container-based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your technical expertise, you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions that power future networks. You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with your agile team on virtualized network functions and cloud technologies.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 3-4 years of hands on software development experience or experience from dev&ops roles
- Excellent programming skills in Java EE, SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with Linux, Bash, Perl
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage:
- MSc in Computer Science or other related fields
- Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Application development on JBOSS
- WebServices with REST, SOAP, JSON and XML documents
- Experience in Orchestration tools (Openshift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker) and cloud based environments/deployments
- Experience in a large-scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Experience with implementing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions
- Experience in IoT as business area
- Experience in 3GPP networks
- Experience in team lead or technical lead role
- Experience on Product Owner tasks with the development teams and product management
- Good understanding of test planning, test analysis, test execution and frameworks (for example, Robot)
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Good skills of implementing test scripts and automating the execution of them
- Good capabilities to analyze test results and report faults
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
- Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field just to mention a few
Learn more about IoTA:
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Apply now or latest by 31st of October!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 291491